Caring for your Cue
Much care is taken in making each PowerGlide® Cue, and to ensure you get the best use from your cue, and to maintain the cue in its original condition, we recommend you follow this simple advice. Email us if you need more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Store Flat, for preference in a specially designed PowerGlide® cue case.
- Keep your cue clean and well maintained.
- Follow these simple suggestions and your PowerGlide® cue will give years of enjoyment.
- Expose to extremes of temperature Avoid: Direct Sunlight, Open Fires, Radiators, Warm Air Outlets, Prolonged Spells in Car Boots/Car Interiors.
- Expose to Damp. Keep in a dry atmosphere and even temperature.
- Over-tighten the joint.
- Bang or even tap the cue on the butt end.
- Ever lean cue against a wall.
- Roll on a table top to check straightness. If you wish to check straightness place the butt on the floor, gently support the cue near the tip and sight along the cue from the tip to the butt.
Our beautifully crafted cues have unique features, read how PowerGlide is different
New for 2015
Our most exciting year yet, with major improvements across the whole range
Follow our simple advice to keep your cue in its original, perfect condition
Our new Professional range of snooker cues for 2015